Namaste!

Namaste!
Immortality

Thursday 7 March 2013

I Remember

I remember waking up with expectations
Cautiously avoiding distractions
I remember having a promise to fulfill
Trying to measure up to fit the bill

I remember those blissful moments of the day
Smartly working to keep failure at bay
I remember not having two pennies to rub together
Struggling to get out of the mess one way or another

I remember those lustful romantic evenings
Beatified with intimate flings
I remember it was hard for me to let go
The pleasure of seeing you again, I had to forgo

I remember miserable nights of nightmares
Fighting with unknown forces in warfares
I remember seeing fog of death
Trying to snatch away my breath

I remember I was created to do good works
Making the world better for the young folks
I remember I made a pledge
To remain a sage

No comments:

Post a Comment